If you have ducts and vents in your home, then you have a natural breeding ground for indoor air pollution.
What harm can indoor air pollution cause? Here are the facts:
- Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors;
- Indoor air is up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air;
- More than 50% of all colds and illnesses are either caused
or aggravated by polluted indoor air;
- Children and seniors suffer the most from indoor air pollution;
- The fungi and bacteria found in duct systems are leading allergy causes;
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies, while up to 12 million have asthma.
Whole House Air Filtration to Keep Pollens, Dust, Pet Hair, and Other Allergens Out of Your Home Air
1. Our Electronic Whole House Air Cleaner
- Removes 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air your family breathes;
- Removes the majority of dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, even bacteria, and other indoor pollutants;
- Is 8 times more effective than the best plug-in room air cleaner;
- Includes a reusable filter you can vacuum or wash.
Perfect FiT Electronic Air Filters Offer...
- Improved air quality using less energy than a 40-watt light bulb;
- Reusable filters that are up to 99% more effective than throw-away filters in removing airborne pollutants from your home.
Home Air Filters For Asthma, Allergies, Bad Smells, and More
Our systems, in fact, are up to 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA indoor air filters and 100 times more effective than a standard 1” air filter.
For more information on how to make your home a safer and more comfortable living environment, contact Frank & Lindy today.