Saving money on your monthly energy bills is no small matter. Energy costs are often the most expensive monthly expense of home ownership so investing money in new equipment in order to save money is a smart move. Even if your current system is still running, it’s a good idea to schedule a visit from one of our pluming professional to see if you need to replace your system.
Our HVAC expertise spans 27 years, so we’ll be able to easily determine if your system needs a tune-up or if it needs to be completely replaced. If it does need replacement, here are some things to consider:
- Make sure the output and performance of the system matches the needs of your home.
- Verify that the new system has a high energy rating (as much as 93%) That high rating will go a long way towards significant savings on your energy costs.
- Buy a quality system. With annual maintenance cleaning and tuning up a good system will last you many years.
We install many types of HVAC systems
Our menu of services at Frank & Lindy is extensive. We service and install all major types of heating and cooling systems—here are a few of them:
- Forced hot air
- Heat pumps (combined heating and cooling)
- Energy Kinetics combined heating and hot water systems that provide energy savings from $.60 to $1.00 for every gallon of fuel consumed.
- Radiant heat (featuring heating coils installed in your floors or wall that heat people, not objects, for greater heating and fuel efficiency)
- Central air conditioning
- Ductless Air (ideal for cooling one or two rooms)
- Electric heat
For a New HVAC System in Westchester, Call Frank & Lindy Today!
A home in Westchester—which HVAC system is right?
Whether it’s a heat pump, a forced hot air system, a radiant heat system or central air conditioning, your home is Westchester can have the heating and cooling system that’s best for it! Our experts at Frank & Lindy can help you determine which system works best for you, and can also recommend certain manufacturers for the most reliable systems. In our experience, we’ve seen a lot of problems. We know which brands deliver dependable service for years.
Install Humidification Controls, Programmable Thermostats, And More for Your Home Heating & Cooling Systems
Programmable thermostats, humidification controls and more can improve your heating and cooling systems
Once you have an energy saving system installed, it’s a great idea to enhance its energy saving aspects by adding some other options:
- Set up your system so that it heats and cools according to certain zones. That way you’re only using energy for the parts of your home you use the most.
- Install programmable thermostats so you can determine what time of the day heating and cooling begin
- Install a humidification system so humidity can be controlled to its optimum level for your personal health
- Make sure that your system has a variable speed control to maintain humidity and temperatures levels within a certain range.