At Frank & Lindy, we’ve got a job to do: helping you enjoy a steady supply of hot water for your family’s year-round comfort and convenience.
Even the best made units have an average lifespan of 10-15 years. So if yours is “getting up there” in age, you may want to think about replacing it now before it decides to quit on you.
But before you buy, consider this: your water heater accounts for about 15% of your annual energy bill. Newer high-efficiency models can cut your hot water energy costs by up to 50%, and that’s worth keeping in mind no matter which type you choose: storage tank, tank-less, or combined home and water heating system.
Water Heater Installations in Putnam, and Dutchess Counties
These are the industry standard, and still the most popular among our customers. Today’s units are built to last longer and help reduce your energy bills.
But by their very design, the water in the tank must be constantly heated so you can have hot water when you need it.
Hot Water On Demand With A Tankless Hot Water Heater For Your NY Home
With a tank-less water heater, water is heated
(by internal coils) only when you need it, plus
the water is hot from the moment you turn on the tap. That’swhy tank-less units are also known as “on demand” hot water systems. Equallyimportant, tank-less systems feature an unlimited supply of hot water since there’s no tank capable of being emptied.
At Frank & Lindy, we service and install both whole-house and single-source tank-less systems...many customers, for example, want “on demand” hot water only in their kitchen sink or main shower.
Combined Home & Water Heating System
Interested in saving up to 40% on your home energy bill? If so, then you already know why so many of our customers already enjoy the many advantages of
System 2000 from Energy Kinetics. Here’s more:
- Heats your water and home in one energy-efficient system
- Saves you big dollars on your annual energy bill
- Conserves valuable energy resources for now…and generations to come!
How can one system save you so much money, even in the face of ever-rising fuel costs?
- It’s simply more efficient to heat your home and water with one system vs. two;
- The system activates only when you use heat or hot water, so there’s never any wasted energy;
- A built-in recovery system puts virtually every bit of left-over heat back to work for you.
Water Heater Add-Ons
For new and existing water heaters, Frank & Lindy offers these helpful system add-ons:
- Water alarm – it sounds when your water heater leaks, allowing you to take corrective action before the problem grows worse;
- Pressure regulator – it keeps your water pressure from exceeding a pre-set limit…that protects the unit and connecting pipes from leaking or bursting;
- Timer – it “tells” your water heater to draw power only when you need hot water. That saves you money on energy and prolongs the life of your unit.
You Make the Call. And We’ll Make it Happen.
For a no-obligation proposal on the hot water system that’s right for you, contact Frank & Lindy today. We look forward to hearing from you.