If you have ducts and vents in your home, then you have a natural breeding ground for indoor air pollution.
What harm can indoor air pollution cause? Here are the facts:
- Most people spend 60% to 90% of their time indoors;
- Indoor air is up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air;
- More than 50% of all colds and illnesses are either caused
or aggravated by polluted indoor air;
- Children and seniors suffer the most from indoor air pollution;
- The fungi and bacteria found in duct systems are leading allergy causes;
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies, while up to 12 million have asthma.
Air Filtration Sustems trap Pollen, Dust, Pet Hair, & Other Allergens
1. Our Electronic Whole House Air Cleaner
- Removes 99.98% of airborne allergens from the filtered air your family breathes;
- Removes the majority of dust, pollen, pet hair and dander, dust mites, mildew, lint, fungus, most tobacco smoke, cooking grease, even bacteria, and other indoor pollutants;
- Is 8 times more effective than the best plug-in room air cleaner;
- Includes a reusable filter you can vacuum or wash.
Perfect FiT Electronic Air Filters Offer...
- Improved air quality using less energy than a 40-watt light bulb;
- Reusable filters that are up to 99% more effective than throw-away filters in removing airborne pollutants from your home.
Home Air Filters For Asthma, Allergies, Bad Smells, and More
Our systems, in fact, are up to 8 times more effective than even the best HEPA indoor air filters and 100 times more effective than a standard 1” air filter.
For more information on how to make your home a safer and more comfortable living environment, contact Frank & Lindy today.