Of all plumbing issues, “sewer and drains” is probably the least pleasant to think about…much less act on. Still, when things go wrong, you want someone who can make them right…in the shortest amount of time possible!
Bio-Clean, In-Line Video Inspection, High Pressure Water Jetting
At Frank & Lindy, we have lots of ideas up our sleeves – and tools on our trucks – to handle any size job:
- In-line video inspection to identify the exact location and extent of the problem;
- High Speed Water Jetting for the really tough blockages;
- Replacing existing sewer & drain lines with plastic-based PVC piping that blocks root invasion and won’t corrode over time as galvanized steel pipes all eventually will;
- Root-X to help prevent tree and shrub roots from invading sewer & drain lines;
- Bio-Clean drain cleaning product which outperforms “supermarket” varieties…plus it’s completely organic and therefore causes no damage to the environment.
You can purchase Root-X, Bio-Clean and other plumbing products directly from Frank & Lindy…simply contact us by phone or email today
Trenchless No Dig Pipe Replacement Without Hurting Your Lawn
This minimally invasive process allows us to replace worn or cracked sewer and drain lines with virtually no damage to your lawn, landscaping, and/or paved surfaces.Â Using a method called Pipe Bursting, we literally burrow a hole through the existing piping (up to 12" in diameter) and simultaneously replace it with new piping.Â The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
Watch this video on the eco-friendly Bio-Clean drain cleaner. It's non-abrasive unlike supermarket brands, and will help prevent drain problems with regular use.
More Sewer & Drain Solutions
At Frank & Lindy, we’ve beefed up our Sewer & Drain department with added services in response to customer demand. We’ve listened and met the challenge with the following:
Trenchless Pipe Replacement – This minimally invasive process allows to replace worn or cracked sewer and drain lines with virtually no damage to your lawn, landscaping, and/or paved surfaces. Using a method called Pipe Bursting, we literally burrow a hole through the existing piping (up to 12” in diameter) and simultaneously replace it with new piping. The new pipe is highly resistant to leaks and root intrusion, with a long life expectancy.
The Time to Act is Now.
For drain, sewer, or water pipe problems, Frank & Lindy offers the expertise and experience to do the job right…first time, every time. Contact us now for the service you need today.